ABOUT KEYNOTE TOWERS SUITES CALGARY
- Queen pillow-top mattress that ensures a comfortable and serene sleep.
- Fully equipped kitchen providing you with the tools to prepare your own home cooked meals.
- Spotless four piece bathroom set supplied with fresh towels and complimentary soap.
- In suite washer and dryer.
- Main level fitness center in tower one.
- Relaxing hot tub, sauna, and steam room in tower two.
- Tower one and two attached by sky walk to avoid going outside to access both towers.
- Roof top patio.
- Underground parking spot.
NEED TO KNOW
- We take care of the details: complimentary food basics and treats to make your first few days as care free as possible. .
- Free Wifi.
- Work at the speed of home or office with complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Executive Suites by Roseman has a smoke-free policy.
- Pet Friendly: Requires security deposit and weight limited of under 35lbs.
- Check-in time 2pm & check-out time 12pm. Other arrangements are often available upon request.
Food and Treats
GENERAL SUITE AMENITIES
Individual climate control
Free WiFi. High-speed wireless internet in every suite
PROPERTY COMMON FEATURES
Underground parking spot
LIVING ROOM AMENITIES
LCD flat screen TV
Queen bed with luxury bedding
Tower One located at 225 11th Avenue SE and Tower Two located at 220 12th Avenue SEView Map
- 6 minute walk to Calgary Tower
- 5 minute drive to the Scotiabank Saddledome
- 9 minute drive from Telus Spark, Canada’s first purpose-built $160-million science centre
- 7 minute from Core Shopping Centre Complex
- 8 minute drive from Prince’s Island Park
- 8 minute drive to Calgary Zoo
Food and Drinks
- 5 minute walk to Starbucks
- 8 minute walk to Village Ice Cream
- 5 minute walk to 10th Ave, full of unique shops and restaurants
- 1 minute walk to Sunterra Market, grocery store and restaurant
Rates vary by suite size and duration of stay. For a guide to our rates click here. To get an exact quote for your stay request a quote by selecting your desired check-in and check-out dates and filling out the form to the right of this page.
If you have further questions about our suites or policies check out our FAQ page or call us on 1 888 290 0036.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY:
Excellent stay! We travel a lot for business and pleasure and this stay stood out for several reasons first and foremost was the professional and friendly attention to detail by Breanne throughout the stay, starting from accommodating a late check in to ensuring a crib was set up for the baby and to a thorough personal brief on the little things that matter (Thank you Breanne)! The Executive suite was clean comfortable and had all the little things that mattered to make an extended stay comfortable. The internet and cable were superb. The Kitchen and washer dryer were great (maybe the ironing board padding could be better) but all else was great. Next time we are in town we will check with you first for our accommodation requirements.