ABOUT INGLEWOOD SUITES
- Three queen pillow-top mattresses that ensure a comfortable and serene sleep
- Fully-equipped kitchen providing tools to prepare home cooked meals
- Two four-piece and one half bathroom supplied with fresh towels and complimentary soap
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Garage parking for one
- One furnished patio with gas BBQ
NEED TO KNOW
- We take care of the details: complimentary food basics and treats to make your first few days as care free as possible.
- Free Wifi.
- Work at the speed of home or office with complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Executive Suites by Roseman has a smoke-free policy.
- Check-in time 2pm & check-out time 12pm. Other arrangements are often available upon request.
Variations on 2nd and 3rd bedroom configurations available.
Food and treats
GENERAL SUITE AMENITIES
Individual climate control
Free WiFi. High-speed wireless internet in every suite
PROPERTY COMMON FEATURES
LIVING ROOM AMENITIES
LCD flat screen TV
Three queen beds with luxury bedding
Location 2410 1st Street SW View Map
- 9 minute drive to the Calgary Tower
- 8 minute drive from Scotiabank Saddledome
- 7 minute drive from Telus Spark, Canada’s first purpose-built $160-million science centre
- 7 minute drive to Calgary Zoo
- 11 minute drive to Chinook Shopping Centre
- 8 minute drive from Prince’s Island Park
- 7 minute drive from Talisman Centre
- 6 minute walk to Bow River Pathway
- 2 minute drive to Inglewood Bird Sanctuary
Food and Drinks
- 8 minute walk to Phil and Sebastian Cafe
- 6 minute drive to Co-Op Grocery Store
- 3 minute drive down trendy 9th Ave with a diverse range of bars, restaurants and shops
Rates vary by suite size and duration of stay. For a guide to our rates click here. To get an exact quote for your stay request a quote by selecting your desired check-in and check-out dates and filling out the form to the right of this page.
If you have further questions about our suites or policies check out our FAQ page or call us on 1 888 290 0036.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Exceptional. All of our needs were met and then exceeded, including providing a dog walking referral that was second to none. Everyone made us feel at home in the new neighbourhood, and even took the initiative to let our dogs out from time to time. They are our priority, so that was wonderful. Loved the neighbourhood, loved everything about the experience. I hope we renovate again so we can move back in!