ABOUT MEREDITH ROAD SUITES
- Welcoming, cozy, and fully furnished spacious studio suites.
- Queen pillow-top mattress that ensures a comfortable and serene sleep.
- Fully equipped kitchen providing you with the tools to prepare your own home cooked meals.
- Spotless four piece bathroom set supplied with fresh towels and complimentary soap.
- Garden and shared patio with BBQs providing a nice area for gatherings.
- Free for use washers and dryers provided on the main floor of the building.
- Underground parking spot.
NEED TO KNOW
- We take care of the details: complimentary food basics and treats to make your first few days as care free as possible. .
- Free Wifi.
- Work at the speed of home or office with complimentary high-speed Internet.
- Executive Suites by Roseman has a smoke-free policy.
- Check-in time 2pm & check-out time 12pm. Other arrangements are often available upon request.
Food and Treats
GENERAL SUITE AMENITIES
Individual climate control
Free WiFi. High-speed wireless internet in every suite
PROPERTY COMMON FEATURES
Garden and shared patio with BBQs
LIVING ROOM AMENITIES
LCD flat screen TV
Queen bed with luxury bedding
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Overall Rating / 6 Total Testimonials
Executive Suites by Roseman, Meredith Road Suites, Calgary
Excellent. The building manager (Gwen) was extremely helpful and welcoming, and helped us have a great start in our new life in Canada. She is an asset to Executive Suites.
Staff were very helpful with all aspects of our stay. Unit was clean and well maintained. Thanks very much
The room was just right. A one room unit was all we needed and very nice to have a full kitchen. Location was quite good...around 25 minutes to walk to Stampede grounds but we enjoy walking and had nice weather so no need to drive down. Would've been nice to have a better view as we looked right out to the neighbour's balcony and had to look up between buildings to see the sky...but I understand not every room can be on each end. We did find the room quite stuffy...no air movement and the air conditioner was quite loud. An upright fan might be something to offer. Overall...a very nice place to stay!
Suite was close to downtown. Clean and quiet
I was extremely pleased with the experience and will certainly stay again an our next family visit. The suite met our needs perfectly and the location was ideal.
Located on Meredith Rd NE between Edmonton Trail NE and 6 St NE. View Map
- 7 minute drive to the Scotiabank Saddledome
- 5 minute drive from Telus Spark, Canada’s first purpose-built $160-million science centre
- 6 minute drive from Prince’s Island Park
- 10 minute drive to Fox Hollow and Inglewood golf courses
- 8 minute drive from Core Shopping Centre Complex
- 3 minute drive to Calgary Zoo
Food and Drinks
- 2 minute walk to Starbucks
- 2 minute drive to Blue Star Diner
- 8 minute drive to 17th Ave, where there are a diverse range of bars and restaurants
- 6 minute drive to Co-op Grocery Store
Rates vary by suite size and duration of stay. For a guide to our rates click here. To get an exact quote for your stay request a quote by selecting your desired check-in and check-out dates and filling out the form to the right of this page.
If you have further questions about our suites or policies check out our FAQ page or call us on 1 888 290 0036.