About the Suites
What is included?
There are no extra charges, and everything comes with personal service.
We include the following services with our suites:
- A fully furnished and professionally designed apartment available as…
- Studio (only in Calgary); or
- One bedroom; or
- Two bedrooms, with a queen in one bedroom and double or single bed or two single beds in the second bedroom, or alternatively, the second bedroom may be suitably appointed as an office; or
- Three bedroom suites (only in Winnipeg); or
- Three bedroom townhouse (available only in Calgary);
- A bright, fully equipped kitchen;
- All utilities, high-speed internet, local telephone service and unlimited free long-distance calling within Canada and the USA and 1000 free overseas minutes monthly to select landlines in 50 countries;
- Cable television in the living room and master bedroom and some second bedrooms;
- Free parking;
- Biweekly cleaning of the suite and laundry of bedding and towels;
- Bathrobes and disposable spa slippers;
Do the suites include towels and linens?
Yes, all of our suites include the appropriate number of towels, linens and terry bathrobes to make your stay pleasant.
When is the Suite cleaned and how often?
Suites are cleaned bi-weekly. Cleaning includes fresh towels and bedding.
Is the kitchen equipped?
Kitchens are fully equipped with stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave and a full complement of utensils, plates, glasses and cooking equipment. Need anything else? Just ask your Customer Service Representative.
What are the laundry facilities?
Laundry services are provided in-suite at all downtown Calgary suites. Laundry services for Winnipeg and Meredith Road in Calgary offer a free of charge communal laundry area.
Is internet access available?
All units are equipped with dedicated wired and wireless high-speed internet access. There is no charge for our internet access. We also have dedicated technical services available for you at no charge.
What is your parking availability like?
All suites include assigned parking.
- Executive Suites by Roseman – Calgary has heated indoor parking.
- Executive Suites by Roseman – Winnipeg has reserved parking stalls with block heater plug-ins at each stall.
At what time do I check in and check out?
Guests are requested to check in after 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and check out by 11:00 am on the day of departure. Other arrangements are often available.
What is your satisfaction guarantee?
We’re so confident that our Executive Suites and the quality of service that our team has to offer will exceed your expectations that we are pleased to offer you an unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee:
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the quality of our suites and service at any time, let us know right away and we’ll make it right immediately. If you are not totally satisfied within 72 hours of checking in and we can’t make it right, we will refund 100% of your money! If you have any questions about our satisfaction guarantee please email our CEO at email@example.com or contact your Customer Service Manager for immediate satisfaction.
Are children welcome?
Children are more than welcome in all of our properties.
Can I bring my pets to Executive Suites by Roseman?
We are happy to accommodate pets in many of our suites. There is a pet fee.
Please contact us to check suite availability.
My travel plans have changed. How do I modify my reservation?
Easy! Please contact Roseman Administration via telephone, 1.888.290.0036 or 403.290.0036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of your request immediately.
How do I extend my stay?
Please contact Roseman Administration via telephone at 1.888.290.0036 or 403.290.0036 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Executive Suites by Roseman has a two weeks cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation on or before the two weeks prior to your scheduled arrival, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
How do I cancel the reservation?
Easy! Just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1.888.290.0036 or 403.290.0036 and a representative will assist you. Cancellations are subject to our cancellation policy.
Is there a reservation fee?